01. We're SO glad Spring is back...hopefully to stay this time!
02. Ty LOVES to be outside. He's always pointing to go out and jump, so today we had a picnic on the tramp for lunch. Nothing better than Ramen Noodles on the tramp. :)
03. He thinks it's so funny to show us his belly.
04. He's been walking on his toes a lot lately. I think it's so cute.
05. He LOVES playing any kind of ball. He's starting to throw and hit pretty hard for a little guy too.
06. He's just starting to talk like crazy. He tries to repeat most of what I say.
07. He loves "bubub"(bubbles).
08. He's obsessed with finding the "moo" (moon). He gets SO excited when he finds it. He always looks for it in the day, and sometimes he finds it...but most of the time it's not out. ha
09. He definitely knows all of his letters and can say most of them. We have started on numbers. He can say, "wow(one), two, fow(four), and five".
10. He has the funniest new face that he does when he thinks he's cool or he's excited about something. I'll have to try and get a picture. He like puckers his lips funny. It makes me laugh every time.
Oh I just love this little blue eyed boy so much. He seriously makes me laugh all day.



3 comments:
We LOVE Tuesday Tidbits! Dad is glad he is walking on his toes....good sign of an athlete and a fast runner!!!
We love that little boy so much!
Oh my! What a little cutie! I love all the pics. We HAVE to get him and Whit together soon. We miss you!
I am loving the picture of him on his toes! Ha!!
Post a Comment