01. He's scared to death of the car wash(top picture). ha
02. The bottom picture Devan took yesterday while I was at work. He fell asleep watching Elmo. He loves watching elmo.
03. When he wants something I tell him to ask nice and he says, "Peese!" with the cutest little smile.
04. His new word is, "Why?" Whenever I ask him to do something he says, "why". It makes me laugh every time because I don't know where he learned it.
05. He would live outside if I let him.
06. I think I finally have him converted to one nap, although sometimes it's still two.
07. He always wakes up screaming in the morning, but a lot of his naps he wakes up happy.
08. I stopped giving him his reflux medicine to see if he needed it still. He's been great so far!

6 comments:
Two of my favorite pictures ever....Priceless!!!
So cute! He & Gavin are so much alike. He too hates the carwash! When I switched Gavin to one nap he too started waking up in the morning screaming/crying. I started putting him to bed 30 min earlier at night & after a fe days he stopped. He just needed a little more sleep. Not that you were asking for advice but I sure hated waking up to a screaming child. :)
He is so dang cute!!
Oh I love that kicked back, sleeping little man!! So cute!! And I love his 'Peese' and 'WHy?', too!!
CUTE! Guess what I thought of when I saw the top picture of him scared? You at cheer camp in our skit when you had turrets. Ha! He is a doll Lex. Can't wait to play with him.
Hey I always read your blog! Your fam is so cute. I added you to my list.
Post a Comment