Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Sorry no pictures with this one...
01. I spoke too soon when I said he was done throwing up...he's thrown up at least once every day. It seems to be getting a little better, so hopefully the medicine is getting in his system. It could take 2 weeks.
02. He pointed to our Ensign this morning and said, "Jesus".
03. Devan went to San Francisco for a few days last week for work, and ever since then Ty doesn't want him to leave his sight. If Devan leaves the room he starts to cry. We'll be playing so hard and all of a sudden he'll remember that Devan is gone, his little lip turns under, and he says, "Dad!"
04. We had a few of Devan's brothers down last weekend and Ty loved it.(I hardly took any pictures dangit)
05. When I ask him something he usually says, "NO" then I ask him, "No?" and he says, "Yeah". ha or it's just a quick, "no...yeah". 
06. He knows how to jump pretty good on the tramp now and he jumps up and lands on his bum.

No comments: