Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Picnic

Every year we also have a picnic with the Gubler family on Saturday before Easter.
We all bring our own chicken...we grabbed the original KFC.
It's always fun to get with family.
We're all getting older and now it's fun for the great grandkids to play.

{Some of the girls in the family}
 {The kids had fun jumping on the tramp at Megan's house}
 {Heather thought it was so funny to give Ty a Salt and Vinegar chip. I missed the initial face, but it was priceless.}
 {After the picnic we took Ty and Jaden to the park for a little while and they had so much fun}

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hmmmmmm there's something missing in that top picture! Looks like you guys had a fun time! I bet the kids were all in their glory. Wish I could have seen Ty eat that chip! Ha!

erica said...

what a cute family!

Whitney said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Its always good to get with the whole fam for the holidays. Your blonde boy is such a cutie!! We LOVE salt and vinegar chips at our house :)