Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

I remember going up to the Easter Egg Hunt at the Santa Clara Park when I was a little girl.
I was excited to be able to take Ty this year.
The weather was a little chilly, but we were having so much fun it didn't matter.
Kids make holidays so much more fun!

{He got his gum and he was ready to go to the egg hunt}
 {Just getting prepared for the big hunt}
 {And we were off! Daddy had to show Ty what to do first.}
 {Then he was off. He would get distracted for a minute and start taking candy back out of his basket too. Then one time he got 2 big handfuls and dumped it in a little girl's bucket. ha He was just helping her out.}
 {Dropping the first few candies in his basket}
 {Jaden had it all figured out too...so much fun!}
 {Just so excited about all of his candy...I just love that little smile.}

 {Jarom.Jaden.Kristine}

 {These little girls made a haul and had so much fun too!}
Ty thought it was so much fun to get the candy in his basket.
He loved the Jolly Ranchers(I was glad they had something he could eat and not just chocolate).
It just isn't Easter without the egg hunt at the park on Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks for posting pics of Easter!!! Sad I missed his first egg hunt:( Cute little guy, he looks so happy and excited about his candy! Love him!