01. This boy LOVES when he gets a happy meal! He was so good at the grocery store with me and we got done about dinner time. I asked him if he wanted a happy meal and he squealed and said, "yeah yeah!" As soon as he sees the happy meal box come through the car window he squeals.
02. His new favorite word this week is, "NO". I have to admit I laugh though, because he says it so funny and cute.
03. He has reverted back to 2 naps the last few days. He seriously starts screaming at 10am and there's no holding him off for one nap.
04. He wakes up so early in the morning. Most days he starts crying around 6:45.
05. He thinks his flip flops are pretty cool.
06. He's back on his acid medicine. He did great for a week and a half, then the throw ups started again. It was my luck that his refills were out, and the Dr. was out of the office on Friday, so we had to wait until yesterday to get it filled. He threw up every day until today. Yay for medicine!!

2 comments:
Haha!! How funny!! I want to go get a Happy Meal with him! Yeah, Yeah!! He is such a hoot! I Love Him!
Keep my baby on his medicine!!! Oh I love that little man! Funny little guy!
Post a Comment