I think Ty's favorite part about the weather being nice are trips to the farm!
This is still his favorite place in the world.
I love that he's a little bigger and just runs around.
He goes from the horses, to the dogs, to the cows, the chickens, and the lambs!
He's absolutely in his glory and I love it.
This little boy is definitely Grandpa's farm buddy.
{I took all of these pictures on my phone while we were down there the other day}
{He started pulling out little pieces of hay and throwing it in the manger for the bull and saying, "num num."}







2 comments:
Oh the Farm! Ty boy is so cute! Malia would love to go to the farm daily to see the animals, Hopefully soon! We miss you guys!
Darling pictures! Your phone takes good pictures! I love these! I love his little boots! What a cute little cowboy!
Post a Comment