{March 12}
Ever since I married Devan, he has shared his birthday with my mom.
This year was a little different, and I think Dev actually prefers to share. :)
My mom and Dad are a day ahead of us in New Zealand, so her birthday was on the 11th here.
It was fun to watch her open a couple presents on Skype.
She was even able to find a couple cans of Dr. Pepper for her birthday!($3 each)
This year Devan just wanted to be doing something outside for his birthday because the weather was PERFECT!
We went up to watch my cousins play at the high school baseball game.
Ty was in his glory running around, drinking coke, eating snow cones, and watching baseball.
We loved just letting him run around and explore.
{Ty was so excited to give Devan his presents. We were up before Devan and as soon as Dev came out Ty ran over and pointed at the presents to show Devan.}
{He got side tracked for a minute with the ball and then OSO came on and he was SO excited.}
Then we went to Don Pedros for dinner...a Mexican favorite at our house.
Back home for Cheesecake and ice cream(Devan's favorite)
Happy Birthday babe! I love you so much!
Missed you Mom!





5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEV!!!!!! So glad you had a great day and were able to enjoy your little family! I hope you saved me a piece of cheesecake! Yum Yum Yum YumYum delicioso!!!!!! hahaha
Happy Birthday dear Devan, Happy Birthday to you!!
What a beautiful birthday day! We had fun sharing it with you! I love the picture of Dev and Ty at the bottom! So cute!
Sounds like it was a good day!! Happy birthday dev!! thanks for letting us come celebrate with ya and eatting yummy treats!
I missed sharing my birthday with you, Dev!!! Hope you had a fun day! Love you!!
Cute bday pics! Little Ty is so darling, he smile is to die for! I love seeing your blog because he and Kade seem a lot a like, and Kade has so many of the same outfits! ha ha
Post a Comment