{Feb 10}
Ty always points at my mouth when I have gum.
I gave in and decided to let him try it.
I broke a little piece off of mine and put it in his mouth.
I told him, "You can't swallow it. You just have to chew it."
He smiled so big and thought it was so cool.
I thought he was going to instantly swallow it...he hardly even chews his food.
He just kept chewing and chewing. He thought he was so cool and kept opening his mouth to show us.
The only time he's ever swallowed gum is the fruit kind because I think he thinks it's candy.
He loves mint though, lifesavers, toothpaste, and now gum.
I kept trying to get pictures of him with his first piece of gum and he was trying not to show me. ha so I had to make him laugh to get some pictures.
I love this boy so much!
3 comments:
he is so dang cute! That smile makes me laugh, I miss it! I have not given Malia gum yet but I'm sure she would just swallow it! so funny! What a big boy!!!!
He looks so big in all of these pictures! He is turning into a little boy!! He is so funny, and so smart! Like he knows to just chew the gum! Haha!
You take the CUTEST pictures of Ty. Love to see them!!!
Post a Comment