Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

...a day late.
I was going to just skip this week because I missed yesterday, but I feel like he's grown up so much that I couldn't.
01.He says, "yeah" or "um hmm" to answer our questions all the time. It's so fun to feel like I'm having a conversation with him now! It can be bad though like when Daddy asks him if he wants to eat gross things and he says, "yeah!" ha it's the cutest little innocent yeah. I laugh every time.
02. He hates his hands to be dirty. He holds them out and wants me to wash them when they have something on them.
03. We got him a letter puzzle and he loves it. He is loving letters lately and knows where they all go in the puzzle. He can say, "O, S, D, I, N, R and says the short A sound for A." He tries to say some others, but these are the clear ones. His R sounds like a little boy that can't say his r's. ha it's cute for now.
04. He loves bubbles in the bath. He begs me for bubbles every day.
05. He's still taking 2 naps, but waking up at 6:30 in the morning now. I want to switch him to one nap and hope that he will sleep longer at night, but he's not having it. He begs me for his morning nap at about 10:00.
06. I know I've mentioned this before, but he LOVES his cousins. He seriously thinks they're the greatest! It's so cute how much he looks up to them. He just laughs at everything they do.

No comments: