01. This boy LOVES barbecue sauce! ha He hates ketchup though. I gave him yummy marinated chicken and he spit it out, so I gave him some bbq sauce to go with it and he ended up just eating the sauce and no chicken. (He thinks that monster bib is pretty funny too. He makes a funny robot sound at it.)
02. He's started to talk a lot more. I can tell he's trying to say things, I just can't understand much yet. ha
03. He loves to go in the pantry, pull out the cereal boxes, sit on the floor and start eating, or he brings it to me to get some for him.
04. During the sacrament at church on Sunday he was getting mad. I pulled out the book, "If you Give a Pig a Pancake." He started doing his pig noise...which is the funniest throat grunt. My aunt Megan turned around to ask me, "Is he doing the pig?"(she whispered) and he just yells back, "YEAH!" haha we all got the giggles.
05. He never lasts through Sacrament Meeting. We always have to take him out. I wish this would change sometime soon.
06. He has started to love watching his letter video(preschool prep) and he tries to say all of the letters.
07. He says, "I'ndat" or "I'ndos". It's all slurred together for "I want that" or "I want those". He said to Devan today, "I'ndum". Translation: "I want gum." and he ran and opened the gum drawer. ha I love him.
4 comments:
Great pictures! Malia loves her dips. She likes ketchup but she LOVES BBQ sauce. They must be related! ha love it!
Oh my gosh, we are laughing so hard about the pig story in church!! That's our boy!!!! He loves cereal just like his grandma!!!! Dad went to get a box of cereal the other day and it was gone...He had never had any! I had eaten the whole box without milk!! Ha! Ty Boy and Grandma love their cereal!!!
Kids and sauces - they just go together! I love to read your blog! Such cute posts about Ty. You will love reading this one day!!
I'm glad that we aren't the only ones who can't make it through an entire sacrament meeting! Ty is growing up so fast. He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment