Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

{March 13}

Last Sunday the weather was so nice. 
Ty and I decided to go outside and play while Devan took a nap.
I love hanging out with my little man.

{Look at those rocks under there Mom!}
{This is his "naughty" face...he juts out his lower jaw. ha}
{Then we went for a walk...we tried his cool new sunglasses, but it's more fun to play peek-a-boo with them}

I forgot to ever put Ty's 18 month Stats:
Weight: 24 lbs 2 oz. - 27%
Height: 31 in. - 17%

I just love this little boy SO much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little man makes me smile! I love those glasses! So dang cute!

Nancy said...

I miss that little naughty look so bad!!!!!!!!! I want to kiss him! Loved these pictures! That smile is priceless!
Love you guys!

Courtney B said...

Oh how fun!! I'm so jealous of your gorgeous weather! :)
He is SO cute!

Gretchen said...

Haha! He makes me laugh! He is so funny....those 'little' glasses are as big as his face!! He is so cute! I love nice weather to play outside. It is the best!