{Feb. 11}
We went through the normal routine and Ty went down to bed.
He usually plays for a minute after I leave his room.
Devan and I were in the kitchen below his room and heard a thud.
I laughed because I knew he was playing and just figured he fell against his headboard or something.
I was on my way to get the monitor, when we heard a blood curdling scream.
Devan went running up the stairs because he knew Ty had fallen out of his crib.
He came running down the stairs and Ty had blood dripping down his face...quite a bit of blood.
I grabbed some rags to wipe him up and by this point he's just fussing a little bit...he's a tough boy.
He hadn't fallen out of the crib.
He must have just been playing in his crib, it was dark in there, and he fell just right against the crib somewhere.
It was just a little slice right at the edge of his eye.
After he was all cleaned up he just wanted to go back to bed, so we took him back up and he went right to sleep.
I thought it was going to be really black and blue, but it wasn't bad at all the next day.
Just looked like a little purple eyeshadow on the edge of his eyelid.
-Right after we got him all cleaned up, then he smeared a little more blood.-
-The next day-
A few days later he was playing at Cam's baseball game and face planted on the asphalt.
He had road rash on his forehead.
ha I don't know what I'm going to do with this little boy.
He thinks he can run so fast, but his little legs don't keep up with him and he face plants quite often.
2 comments:
Oh thats so sad! I hate when they get hurt! I'm the same way, I don't know what I'm going to do with Malia! She is accident prone. Give him kisses from us!
Ohhhh...I don't like that picture! Poor little guy! I want to kiss it better!
Post a Comment