Thursday Night
It's tradition to go to the Dixie Roundup Rodeo.
My mom and dad wait in line to put down blankets for us.
It starts at 8:00(which is Ty's bedtime).
He LOVED the horses and cows...
but there seemed to be a lot of downtime when there weren't any animals bucking around...
maybe it just seemed like that because I wanted him to be entertained.
Our next entertainment was the sucker(I had a random one in my diaper bag).
Then he was really tired so we gave him a bottle.
Sadie kept us entertained while she blew bubbles.
Dev and I took turns walking around with Ty and looking at the cows.
He finally fell asleep on Devan just 15 minutes before it got over.
The Roundup was a little different with a tired baby...but still fun to be with the family.
Saturday
We went back to the Rodeo on Saturday night.
This time we went well prepared.
We took a whole bag of mini suckers.
ha I know I'm awful...but he loves them and stays entertained for a while.
He got mad again and we took turns walking around.
This time he didn't fall asleep...
but got delirious and another surge of energy at the end. (Thanks for the pictures Courtney)
{So excited about the horses}
{Started on the sucker}










4 comments:
Oh my heck that little boy is funny!! I LOVE that last picture! He cracks me up! I can't find that shirt that Abbie had on that night...I am so mad!
cute cute pictures.
love his teeth in the last one....and his smile :)
ps. its tuesday today...hope you start doing "tuesday tidbits" - you know i wouldn't care at all :)
Don't worry. Dum Dum pops are a must have at our house. You'd think the hygienist in us would scream NO but the mommy in us always wins :)
We wish we could have been there with everyone. It looks like so much fun! Maybe someday we will be able to go........
Post a Comment