Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits


01. Ty loves to copy Devan. He helped fix the door the other day.
02. He sticks out his tongue when he concentrates.
03. He loves Cookie Crisp and Cinnabon Cereal for treats. He says, "num num num"
04.Last night he was trying to crawl away from me...he went so fast into his bathroom and dove into his tub.
He wimpered for a second(he fell in head first), but then was so excited he was in his tub and just started squeeling and playing.
05. He LOVES to go into the bathroom and laundry room...it's because he knows it's naughty. 
He laughs the whole way in there, then hurries and shuts us out.
06. He hurt himself while playing last night and looked at me and Dev with a face like he wanted to cry, we both started laughing and then he just broke out laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. ha I think it was my favorite moment ever.
07. He slept 14 hours 3 nights last week. ha I loved it!
08. His maxillary right lateral is still just right there about to poke through. 
It looks like it hurts really bad.

6 comments:

Rach said...

such a cutie! I love that you called it his "Maxillary lateral" haha :)

Nancy said...

Are we suppose to know what a maxillery lateral is?? Ha! I love that funny little boy so much!!! :)

Nancy said...

Oops! I spelled maxillary wrong!

Whitney said...

Love little daddy's helpers! LOVE that concentration on his face too :)

Melissa said...

Cute little guy!
Such a little Daddy's boy. I love it.
I want to play with him SO bad!
And with you, of course. :)

Lainee said...

Ok, I am like your mom.. what is his maxillary right lateral? Is it the fang or the side tooth? That is what we call them around here. ;o)