Sunday, October 10, 2010

Swiss Days

The last Saturday of September is Swiss Days.
It's to celebrate the Swiss settling here.
We started off the day with the 5K.
It started at 7...which meant we had to be there at 6:45.
Ty wasn't happy about us waking him up.
He just layed in his stroller drinking his bottle while I pushed him, and was so good.
He got mad at the very end and just wanted to be out. He was super tired.
Ty took a short nap while I went up to the parade.
Grandpa Gubler talked at the City Hall about what Santa Clara was like when he was a young boy.
We Ate lunch and checked out the booths (Ty was SUPER tired again).
It was hot...and we were exhausted.
So we went home, put Ty down for a nap, and watched some football.
We were on our way from my parents to go watch the BYU game at my cousin's house.
Ty threw up all over the car...tons!
Needless to say...we didn't end up going to watch the game.
We cleaned the car and went home...then I went with my mom to the Relief Society Broadcast.

{All of the Gubler Family runners and supporters}
{Cam took 2nd place in his age group! He did so good and was SO proud. I love him.}
(We thought he was supposed to be in the parade so I took him up to the church...but it was only 1st place. As we were walking back down the street he was just talking to me and out of the blue he would say, "I just love you Lexie." It was so cute. He's the sweetest boy!)

{The Parade}

{Lunch. Booths}

No comments: