Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits

So I love erica's blog.
She does "Tuesday Tidbits" every week.
I asked her if I could copy it, because I love it.
I decided there's just so much that happens each week and it's a good way to document.
Here's to my first "Tuesday Tidbits" ever...

01. Ty LOVES bubbles
02. Last night he slept 14 hours...must be the rain storm.
03. He seriously loves his baby food oatmeal.
04. He still prefers baby food over our food...I think it's because he throws up so easy.
05. We had a barium fluoroscopy test done last week...
the results were just really bad reflux.
06. We're going to try some homeopathic doctors and see if we can 
get his reflux and allergies taken care of...cross your fingers.
07. He says mom, dada, ball, guck(duck), gog(dog), and cuck(yuck).
He has said dapa(grandpa) a couple times too.
08. He's so happy...until he's tired.
09. He's starting to take a couple steps...but doesn't care to walk still.

4 comments:

erica said...

good job lexi.
can't wait to read his tidbits every week.
14 hours holy cow! thats a record. way to go ty.

Nancy said...

What a cutie! He makes me smile just to look at him! I love him so much!

The Starks said...

he is so dang cute!! What a happy little guy!! He puts a smile on my face!!

Phoebe said...

love those pics of ty and grandpa lonne at the rodeo! so darling!