01. He chipped his tooth and had his first dental appointment on Friday. We were only able to smooth it a little because he screamed and they can't sedate him until he's at least 2. He did it on my mom's marble step into the jacuzzi tub and I wanted to throw up when I saw it. I'm the worst.
02. Yes...he has a big bruise on his head too. That was from hitting the chair as he was climbing up to Grandpa. It was a big goose egg for a while. Poor kid.
03. He's consistently taking 5-10 steps.
04. He's right inbetween sizes of clothes and I hate it. Too big for most 12 month stuff, but the 18 month stuff is huge! Pants are all way too long.
05. He finally slept through the night on Sunday night. I think he's starting to feel like this is home.
06. I'm pretty sure he LOVES being with Grandma and Grandpa all of the time.
07. He cried when I left the other day...for the first time. It made me feel good and broke my heart. :)
08. He loves to go up and down the stairs. He thinks he's pretty big.
09. My new favorite...He's sneaky. He looks right at us, does this little naughty smile, and sneaks his food down under his bum or onto the floor. He tries to hide it so we don't see. When I tell him "no" or say, "What are you doing?" He laughs so hard. I don't know how I'm ever going to discipline him.
5 comments:
Hmmmmmm.... what do you mean you're PRETTY SURE he loves to be with Grandma and Grandpa all the time? I KNOW he loves to be with Grandma and Grandpa all the time:)
I love that naughty little grin!
He has such big beautiful eyes! And love that toothy grin!! So sorry about the tooth ordeal - I would have felt the same way :)
Cute little Ty! I LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing you and him yesterday. I wish SO bad we were closer to play all the time. They would be best buddies. He's such a cutie and getting so big.
You have the cutest baby boy ever!
He is the cutest boy! So sad about his tooth but I'm sure it could have been much much worse! And the sneaky story with his food...hilarious!
Post a Comment