The call came for this cute "Senior Missionary Couple".
They leave Jan. 24, 2011.
They will serve in...
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND!!!
We are SO excited for them. They are going to be the cutest Senior Couple I've ever seen. The people in New Zealand don't even know what they're getting.
They are so lucky to go to such a beautiful place.
Hopefully we'll be able to go visit while they're there.
Now they just have to put up with me and Dev for 3 months living with them...sorry Mom and Dad.

6 comments:
Im sooo excited for them.
Congrats to your parents!! That is so exciting. I hope you guys get to go out there and visit them. And knowing your parents they are probably in heaven having you guys live with them for the next three months!They can't get enough of their family especially that little cuite of yours.
I'm so excited for them! New Zealand! Such a beautiful place. When my mom told me I was so excited. They will have such a neat experience and it will FLY by.
So...when should I head to your mom's for the 18 month long party you'll be throwing at her house???
:)
We are so excited for them. Its's crazy to think though because Mitch and I will be all done with Dental School and moved somewhere else before your parents are home from their Mission. So crazy!
Wow! That is so exciting! Congrats to your parents! I have always wanted to go to New Zealand!
That is so exciting! Brady went to Wellington New Zealand And of course LOVED it. They will be so great and have so much fun!
Post a Comment