Sorry I don't have pictures this week...I haven't taken any.
I still have quite a few things to write though.
And I know it's not quite Tuesday. I don't know how to schedule my posts. Help??
And I know it's not quite Tuesday. I don't know how to schedule my posts. Help??
01. He LOVES the cows and "moo's" at them.(it's this throat grunt that sounds like a real cow... not "moo". I love it.)
02. He points out the back window and does it because he knows the cows are down there.
03. His favorite book now is Grandpa's cow magazine. ha He just sits and moos at it and points at each cow.
04. If he sees a bird or anything with a beak he says, "guck" (duck).
05. He barks when he sees a dog it sounds like "ruh ruh ruh ruh" (ruff ruff).
06. He wasn't happy about moving. He was getting mad at the boys as they were taking stuff out of our house.
07. The first morning here was rough. He just pointed at the door and cried in our bedroom.
08. He's starting to adjust I think, because today was better. Makes me feel so bad.
09. The last 4-5 days he has thrown up A TON. It's awful. Makes me want to curl up and cry when he's all done. No wonder I can hardly get him to eat anymore.
10. His favorite thing to eat is his baby Oatmeal mixed with apple juice...he cries when it's all gone.
11. I'll probably have to go back to formula just to make sure he's getting nutrients and fat that he needs.
12. His top right tooth(next to his front tooth) came in...now he's working on the left one.
13. He's taking 3-5 steps pretty often...but most of the time still just 1-2.
I'm fine with it though. He'll be running soon enough.
14. He FINALLY learned to clap! I've been trying to teach him for 6 months. ha
15. He says, "hi". I love it.
12. His top right tooth(next to his front tooth) came in...now he's working on the left one.
13. He's taking 3-5 steps pretty often...but most of the time still just 1-2.
I'm fine with it though. He'll be running soon enough.
14. He FINALLY learned to clap! I've been trying to teach him for 6 months. ha
15. He says, "hi". I love it.
1 comment:
Your little guy is SO cute!! Sad I won't be running into you at church anymore and getting to peek at him!
Post a Comment