Sunday, October 17, 2010

Farewell

Yesterday was a bittersweet day.
We packed up and moved out.
It was bitter because I have LOVED my house.
It has been the perfect house for us.
We were lucky to find a good family to lease it.
It was sweet because we get to come to my Mom and Dad's house.
We will live with them for a little while...until they leave us for 18 months.
We can't wait to find out where they will be going on their mission!
Lucky us...we get to take care of their beautiful house while they're gone.
(This is a post for me and my blog book, so I will always remember my first real house.)

{My house..I forgot to take one after the For Sale sign was down}
{I just about cried when I realized I never took a picture of Ty's room...He was asleep when I took the rest of them. I found a couple that I've taken in the past..but I'll just always have to remember it. Lesson Learned}
Thanks SO SO much Mom, Dad, Austin, and Wade for helping us move.
We couldn't have done it without you.
Now I just need to go back and clean it. uggh

5 comments:

Skye said...

I am so sorry we weren't around to help you move:( your house was perfect i loved it too!

Anonymous said...

I think abut when Mitch and I will have to move in a couple years and it makes me sad. I Loved your house and will miss it also.

RaCHeL said...

What a cute first house! Change is hard, but now you get to look forward to your next house! I loved seeing all the rooms. You sure decorate real cute!

Kyler and Hillary said...

I loved your cute home! I'm sad that you have to move - even though it sounds like you will still get to enjoy luxury :) sweet that you'll live in your parents home! Lucky. we live in luxury right now too but I doubt for too long...;(

The Hansens said...

Wow your home is beautiful!! I would be sad to leave it too, but at least you know it's yours again in 18 months. So great that your parents are going on a mission that is bittersweet! Does this mean we will see you in the 1st ward when we visit? i hope so!