{I'm playing Catch up for a little bit}
Conference Sunday was a perfect day.
We slept in, made a yummy breakfast, and Ty went down for a nap right before it started.
Ty woke up right before the first session was over, so we called Gretchen to see what they were doing.
During the break we decided to go feed the ducks...since Ty loves ducks.
The kids had so much fun, but it was a little bit humid outside so we were hot.
We went back home and Ty went down for another nap right through the 2nd session.
It worked out perfect for me and Devan.
Then we finished the day off with a yummy family dinner.
{I love this one...I told Sadie, "Go stand by Devan." So she goes over and puts her leg up just like him. She's so stinking funny!}
{Of course Cam ended up in the pond...He was just trying to get a fish}
{There were some HUGE orange fish in there}


2 comments:
So fun! Malia loves to go feed the Ducks! Where are you guys at????
how fun. And I just love that cute ty boy of yours! He is so sweet!
Post a Comment