Ty absolutely loves Devan.
You can tell he just thinks Dev is so cool.
He LOVES when Devan juggles or dribbles the ball.
He watches everything he does, and tries to do it after.
Sometimes it makes me sad that he's more of a Daddy's boy.
But I'm glad Devan is his role model.


7 comments:
That smile is priceless!! Dev, you are such a cute daddy!
Somehow, when you have boys ... dads are just way more fun than moms :)
So cute! Gavin is a major daddy's boy too. Okay, the pics of him on his chair tired for church are adorable! So precious!
I LOVE those pics of him in his chair. Sweet boy! I need to snuggle him.
I can just hear him chuckling in that picture!! I love that big grin! He is the cutest!
Lex he just keeps getting more adorable! You are such a cute little mommy!
So, so cute. And, I love him in that little chair. Linley loves her little chair, too. It's so fun that it's their size.
Post a Comment