{Aug. 21}
Yes...Ty is also allergic to Eggs.
I thought I would be nice and make him a scrambled egg.
He loved the first couple bites and then started spitting it out.
Then I started to notice the little hives on his chin.
He threw up violently for a few minutes, then his eyes puffed up.
It's awful.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! The poor little guy just can't catch a break. Looking at his swollen eyes makes mine water. It amazes me how happy he still seems to be though. Sorry you have to go through this. No fun!
Poor little guy!! Do you think he will grow out of it?
Lexie that sounds so scary! So what is the list of things this sweet little guy is allergic to now? Like Taisha asked, I wonder if he will grow out of it? What does your pediatrician say?
Post a Comment