Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Morning

Ty woke up SO happy.
Dev and I raced into his bedroom and kept saying, "Happy Birthday!"
He knew it was cool and just kept smiling and laughing.
We brought him out to show him his big present and he LOVED it!

{So focused on pushing the buttons...they light up and it makes fourwheeler sounds}
{I think he might have mommy's double jointed fingers}
{Opening another present...he loved his tractor too.}
Then we went outside for a little bit.
Ty LOVES to be outside.
I just let him play in the rocks because that's what he wanted.
This was the best birthday morning for him!
He was SO happy all morning, so it made it so much fun.

2 comments:

Lainee said...

What a fun party! Such a cute idea. Loved all your posts! I feel so bad about Ty's allergies. Glad he still had a cake on his birthday! You are such a cute mom!

Whitnee said...

such a cutie lexie! I too was sad to see he has allergies! Wishing you the best! Hey, what do you use to collage your pictures? they're always so perfect!