Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The PARTY

I'm FINALLY posting the party pictures...I've been so busy.
The whole day was so much fun.
Ty was SO good and SO happy all day.
It's like he knew everyone was here for him.

{Just showing off on his four wheeler for everyone}
{Lots of help and kisses from Sadie while opening presents}
{Concentrating really hard on his new horse from the Terry Family.}
{Cute Cam showing him his new book with Animal sounds from Nana}
{He Loves his new chair from Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Lonne}
{He wanted the ball toy out of the box from the Terry family}
{He loves his doggy book and baseball tee from Grandma and Grandpa Partridge}


{The Cake}
He didn't like the box cake, so I found a recipe online...no eggs, no dairy.
It was really good! Tasted just like a good chocolate cake and really moist.
I used the can frosting.
I wondered if he would even be fun, because he didn't like the other cake I made.
He started by just playing with it for a while and not tasting...
Then I got a piece and put it in his mouth.
As soon as he had a taste, he shoved his hand in his mouth.
He LOVED it! 

{We started singing Happy Birthday and he loved it!}
 {The first dive}

{He started pulling it apart and putting it in the cup holder...it was funny!}
{The first good taste}
{Cute cousins Abbie and Sadie eating cake with Ty}
{Ty sharing cake with Daddy}
{Look alikes?}
{Cute Sadie just LOVES Ty boy}
{Ty with Aunti Anj}
{Mommy..Ty..Anj (so sad Aubree, my other best friend couldn't stay for the party)}

...Photo Booth pictures still to come!

5 comments:

Megan Gubler said...

The party turned out so cute and your little guy is such a stud. I love the circus theme.

RaCHeL said...

How cute is he? I love that he could tell the day was all about him. So precious!

Kyler and Hillary said...

lex this party was a hit! I love all your decorations and ty on his birthday! He is seriously just the cutest little boy! I'm impressed with all your party hosting abilities!!!

Marcie said...

What a CUTE party! He looks so cute and happy in all the pictures. SO HAPPY you founds a cake that worked and he loved.

Gretchen said...

IT was such a DARLING, FUN party!! I love that little one-year-old boy so much!! I love all of the pictures that you got, too!! They are so cute!