Monday, March 1, 2010

Nap Time

Ty Loves his bed
When it's time for naps or bed time he knows it.
The second we walk in his room and he sees his bed he smiles.
I lay him in his bed and he looks up with a smile like that's just what he wanted.
If I turn on his mobile...he smiles even bigger.
He watches the mobile, cuddles with his blankie, and falls asleep.



7 comments:

Gretchen said...

So cute!! I LOVE that little man!! I want to put him to bed!! Ooooh I love him!!

Dayna said...

Oh man, to have the life of a baby... By the way, his bedding and motorcycle mobile are super cute!

Erin said...

I agree with Dayna - way cute bedding!

Great job to you Lex for teaching him to put himself to sleep. If you can master that you've gone parenting in the bag! :)

p.s. He couldn't be more adorable!

Jennifer L said...

I'll bet you are so happy that he loves his bed. I agree, the bedding is so dang cute, what baby wouldn't love his bed! Ty is such a cutie.

Kyler and Hillary said...

I love his silky blanket. He is so sweet. I love that he does that!

Lacee Curtis said...

I love your "Little Monkey" post. haha his sweet little face cracks me up!! He looks like such a happy baby, I love the Jordan pics.. what a stud! He's getting so big and so dang cute.

Pendant lighting said...

Cute pictures!