Monday, February 22, 2010

President's Day Hike

{Feb. 15}

It was such a beautiful day on President's Day. We decided to go up to Snow Canyon and hike up to Johnson's Arch. It was a good easy one for the first hike with Ty. He loved it, and fell asleep on the way back...it was hard work. We live in such a pretty place and hardly ever take advantage of it. We need to do these things more often!











6 comments:

Kyler and Hillary said...

johnsons arch! i remember this hike. i thought it closed down. we need to do it soon, i loved that! i love all your pictures lex

Anonymous said...

Oh what BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!!!!!! So fun!

Melissa said...

Fun Lex! I'm so jealous! I miss my red mountains so so bad. Can't wait to get back there for good one day.

The Hansens said...

So fun and pretty! im so jealous to not be in beautiful warm st g!! Im sick of this snow...

Whitney said...

That looks awesome! We need to "get out" and do these kind of things more! We totally take it for granted living here :)

Mels said...

How fun! I wish we had that kind of weather. Ty is getting so big and handsome! I can't wait to see you guys again.