Saturday, February 6, 2010

5 Months

I can't believe my little Ty is already 5 months old! I can't even imagine life without him. He makes us so happy.
Things about Ty at 5 months:
-He wears size 3 diapers
- He wears size 6-9 month onesie(they're getting tight though)
-He loves to smile at everyone...especially mommy, daddy, and Grandpa (I think it's the similar bald heads).
-He laughs at us for no reason and is very ticklish.
-He loves to play with his toys...his moose and his bouncer are the favorites right now.
-He sleeps on his tummy still.
-He rolls to his back usually once in the night and cries until I come roll him over.
-He sleeps from about 9:30-7am, eats, then goes back down until about 9.
-He loves solids.
-His fuzzy hair is coming in, and it's definitely blonde for now.
-He takes 2-3 naps a day.
-I started working every Tuesday, so he gets to stay home with Daddy.
-This last Tuesday he didn't want to eat his bottle for Devan...he just wanted mommy.
-He finally took an Avent bottle(he's been only taking Playtex in the past).
-He was so happy when I came home that day and I LOVED it.
-I love that he loves to nurse...and I finally love it. It took at least 3 months for me to like it.






10 comments:

erica said...

he is so darling. i totally see the both of you in him. what a fun stage!

BJ and Amber said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Oh I just love that second to last one - how cute.

RaCHeL said...

Your little man is so cute! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies!?

Skye said...

i want to pinch those cheeks!! love them! what a happy fella!

Gretchen said...

Oh man I love him!!! Those pictures are so dang cute!! I love them!! You are a good little photographer!! I want to kiss on him...and pinch that little bum!!!

Skyler and Bailey said...

These pictures are so cute! He looks like he is so happy all the time. What a loving little guy.

Kyler and Hillary said...

oh my heck he is so cute. those are great pictures that you got!

Whitney said...

Such a sweet happy baby!! I can see so much of you in his cute little face.

The Hansens said...

Oh he is so cute! I love those pics! sounds like he is doing so great!

Heidi said...

ty is darling. i love his little smile. oh what a cutie!