Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be Mine

I couldn't ask for two cuter Valentines this year.

{Cute new Valentine church outfit}

{My cute Valentine Boys after church}

{My Valentines with their Valentine}

{The best Valentine EVER}
I LOVE THEM!! Happy Valentines!

{Feb. 13}
We went to a fun Birthday/Prom/Murder Mystery Party. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and the party was really fun. It was the first time we left Ty with a baby sitter. Thanks Paige!

{London(Andie) was mudered}

{Prom Pictures}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! We have done 2 murder dinners over halloween. So fun!

Erin said...

Could Ty's smile be any cuter!!!??? I don't think so. Happy V day!

Natalie said...

Your prom picture is darling! Murder mystery dinner are fun we will all need to do that soon! Fun!

Anonymous said...

the little bald boy is cute..but im not so sure about that other boy

Kellie said...

That looks so fun! You look so good AND happy Lex!

Jorgensen's said...

haha i'm laughing so hard at Ty's cute little tie! I Love it! we definitely need to get together! What days are best for you?