Monday, March 15, 2010

The Big Day

{March 12}


For lunch on Dev and Mom's birthday we went with all of the girls on my mom's side.(I didn't get a picture) We went to Honolulu Grill. We love honolulu grill! Ty sat in a highchair for the first time there and he loved it.
Then we went home and took some pictures because it felt so good outside and Ty was loving it.

{Birthday boy and his boy}

On Dev's Birthday his brother Justin and family came down to visit us for the weekend. It was so much fun to have visitors. We were glad they made it in time Friday to go to the park, because the weather was so nice! This was Ty's first time to the park and I think we'll be spending more days there through the spring. Kabella loved the swings and didn't want to leave.

{Ty sliding with Mommy. I think he liked it.}

{Justin and Melanie pushing Kabella...she loved swinging}

{Ty's first time swinging with Mommy and Daddy}

{Ty thought it was SO funny when Devan was pushing Kabella. He loved it!}

{Sweet Macoy on the swing...cute brothers with their baby boys}

{We had so much fun with cousins here for the weekend}
{Ty is just 5 weeks older than Macoy}
For dinner, Dev chose to go to Benja Thai...yummy. I'm not a fan of sushi, but Dev loves it. I love the food there though. After dinner, my mom and dad and Grandma came over for cake and ice cream. I hope Dev and my mom both had a fun day! Happy Birthday you oldies!

{Ty and Kabella helping blow out the candles}

{The Birthday kids...they're going to have lots of these pictures over the years}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Oh I can't wait to see you guys!!! I'm glad it was a great birthday! and fun to have family in town! Lex you look Amazing! You are so stinkin skinny. I wish you were coming out here on Wed. with your parents! Miss and love you guys!

Lainee said...

Happy Birthday Devan! Looks like a fun day!

Nancy said...

Thank you for the YUMMY cake and fun little party! It's so fun to share my birthday with Dev! He looks more like my son in these pictures than you look like my daughter! Ha! Love the pics of my little Ty Guy! LOVE THEM!!!

linzi said...

What great pictures!!! I love the one of Ty and Devan looking around the corner!!! So cute!!! Ty has such a perfect little smile. And you're beautiful, Lexie!

Gretchen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Dev...So sad we weren't around to celebrate with you!! I love the pictures with Dev and Ty...Cute, cute!! I love, love the pictures of Ty at the park!! Especially the ones of him laughing at Devan pushing Kabella!! So funny!!

Mels said...

Thanks for posting all the fun pictures! Kabella loved looking at the pictures of herself swinging almost as much as she loved swinging! :) Thanks for letting us invade your birthday weekend.