Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 months

{March 6}

My baby is already 6 months old! I can't believe it...and I'm loving every minute of it. His stats at 6 months are:

Weight: 18 lbs. 1 oz. ...56%
Height: 26.5 in. ...47%
Head Circ.: 17.3 in. ...53%

He's just about average all around.
These are a few 6 month pictures we took of Ty. I couldn't decide which ones to post, so there's a lot of them. We just love him so much.









11 comments:

Rach said...

He's such a doll! He is such a cute combo of you and your husband :)

Treo Sanders said...

he's a freakin cutie Lexie. I can't believe he is that big already. Time flies huh. Hope you are doing well. Miss you..

Heidi said...

Oh my heck...could he be any cuter? I love the pictures. He is the happiest little guy. I love him!

RaCHeL said...

I love this age too! They have so much more personality! He sure has a cute smile!

Anonymous said...

You did such a good job with the photos! I love all of them! Oh we miss that boy more and more every day! Can't wait till we get Malia and Ty together again this summer!

Jennifer L said...

Lexie, did you take the pictures? If you did, they are GREAT! What a darling little baby boy. He the cutest, and always has the cutest expressions. 6 mos is such a cute age, what a cutie!

Whitnee said...

Lexie I can't believe how cute he is...and he already 6 months! It does fly...love the pictures of him laughing!

MKSIMS said...

Love the pics! What a cutie! This age is the best... they are so interactive and fun after six months. I can't believe all our babies are this big already!

Anonymous said...

He is THE SPITTING IMAGE of your husband!! Unbelievable!

Marcie said...

Love the pictures. So loveable! You need to put one of those up on the wall in our room here at work.

The Hansens said...

oh what a CUTIE!! and such a happy boy!