I forgot to write things about Ty at 6 months and I want it for my journaling purposes.
-He wears size 3 diapers
-Size 6-12 month clothes
-18 month Gerber brand onesies(they have a little growing room)
-Size 2 shoe
-He flew on a plane for the first time(pictures to come soon) to Iowa.
-He did really good on the way there, but cried during take off on the way back just because he was so tired. The second I stood up with him he fell asleep.
-He loves to smile.
-He's the happiest baby I've ever seen...really.
-He loves his own bed, and doesn't sleep good in a portable crib.
-He's sitting up really good now.
-Still no teeth...which is fine with me!
-He eats A LOT...I mainly just give him oatmeal in the morning and at night, and breastfeed.
-He's allergic to most adult foods he's tried...still not sure exactly what it is.
-He's gotten hives from: Smoothie, milkshake(not some ice cream though), cake batter, eating on a napkin at the resaurant...or the water I rinsed his binkie in, a taste of Cinnabon.
-He threw up from peas the other day because he hated them so bad.
-I worry to try anything with him now because he has gotten hives so easy.
-He loves water...this is a good entertainer when we're at a restaurant eating. I just give it to him from my straw and he loves it.
He really is the happiest, best baby. I'm trying to enjoy every little minute with him because I know I probably won't have a baby this good again. I love spending my days with him and loving on him! He makes me so happy!
-He wears size 3 diapers
-Size 6-12 month clothes
-18 month Gerber brand onesies(they have a little growing room)
-Size 2 shoe
-He flew on a plane for the first time(pictures to come soon) to Iowa.
-He did really good on the way there, but cried during take off on the way back just because he was so tired. The second I stood up with him he fell asleep.
-He loves to smile.
-He's the happiest baby I've ever seen...really.
-He loves his own bed, and doesn't sleep good in a portable crib.
-He's sitting up really good now.
-Still no teeth...which is fine with me!
-He eats A LOT...I mainly just give him oatmeal in the morning and at night, and breastfeed.
-He's allergic to most adult foods he's tried...still not sure exactly what it is.
-He's gotten hives from: Smoothie, milkshake(not some ice cream though), cake batter, eating on a napkin at the resaurant...or the water I rinsed his binkie in, a taste of Cinnabon.
-He threw up from peas the other day because he hated them so bad.
-I worry to try anything with him now because he has gotten hives so easy.
-He loves water...this is a good entertainer when we're at a restaurant eating. I just give it to him from my straw and he loves it.
He really is the happiest, best baby. I'm trying to enjoy every little minute with him because I know I probably won't have a baby this good again. I love spending my days with him and loving on him! He makes me so happy!
2 comments:
I'm so glad he's a happy baby Lexie! Nothing like a happy baby. He sounds like Addison - she has had all kinds of food allergies that started when she was a baby. The cake batter probably means he is allergic to eggs (Addison is and Ellie was). A lot of the allergies they grow out of eventually. Just stuff you have to be careful of while they are little.
He is just the cutest little man ever, I love the pics from your last post! He is getting so big! That is sad about his food allergies!
Post a Comment