My Mom and Dad were going out to visit Mitch and Robyn in Iowa last week for his Spring Break and I wanted to go with them so bad. I decided a few days before to go with Ty and surprise Mitch and Robyn. They had no idea Ty and I were coming. Mitch and Robyn picked up my mom and dad at the airport and our friend Cody picked up me and Ty shortly after.
Mom, Dad, Mitch and Robyn were just sitting down to eat and heard a knock at the door. Mitch came to the door and much to his surprise...Me and Ty! He was way surprised. It was so much fun!
Malia didn't know what to think of any of us at first. Ty was trying to touch her and play with her and she wasn't very happy about it. It just took a little time for her to warm up to us. It was so much fun to let Ty and Malia play together.
The first night Ty slept awful....he really likes his own bed, and doesn't like the portable crib. I think he might have been a little cold too because we were in the basement.
Thursday the weather was so nice. We walked to the park and just hung out. That night we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat and watch the BYU basketball game.
That night it started to snow...and friday we woke up to a couple inches of snow on the ground. I guess that's what you get in the midwest...6o degrees one day, and snow the next. Ty slept much better for the next few nights after the first one. We moved upstairs so it was warmer, and I think he just got more used to the portacrib.
Saturday we drove to an Amish community near by. It was so crazy. Some of the people looked totally normal, but some horse buggies went by and I totally felt like I was on a movie set or something. The people in the buggies were totally amish.
While we were there I took TONS of pictures of Ty and Malia. While I was taking pictures my battery died, so I didn't get any of all of us together.
Thanks Mitch and Robyn for letting us have fun with you all weekend...and thanks SO much Mom and Dad for helping me and Ty and letting us go with you.
We had SO much fun!
{Cute little cousins in their new matching outfits}
Mom, Dad, Mitch and Robyn were just sitting down to eat and heard a knock at the door. Mitch came to the door and much to his surprise...Me and Ty! He was way surprised. It was so much fun!
Malia didn't know what to think of any of us at first. Ty was trying to touch her and play with her and she wasn't very happy about it. It just took a little time for her to warm up to us. It was so much fun to let Ty and Malia play together.
The first night Ty slept awful....he really likes his own bed, and doesn't like the portable crib. I think he might have been a little cold too because we were in the basement.
Thursday the weather was so nice. We walked to the park and just hung out. That night we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat and watch the BYU basketball game.
That night it started to snow...and friday we woke up to a couple inches of snow on the ground. I guess that's what you get in the midwest...6o degrees one day, and snow the next. Ty slept much better for the next few nights after the first one. We moved upstairs so it was warmer, and I think he just got more used to the portacrib.
Saturday we drove to an Amish community near by. It was so crazy. Some of the people looked totally normal, but some horse buggies went by and I totally felt like I was on a movie set or something. The people in the buggies were totally amish.
While we were there I took TONS of pictures of Ty and Malia. While I was taking pictures my battery died, so I didn't get any of all of us together.
Thanks Mitch and Robyn for letting us have fun with you all weekend...and thanks SO much Mom and Dad for helping me and Ty and letting us go with you.
We had SO much fun!
{Cute little cousins in their new matching outfits}
{Little Iowa Hawkeyes...someday Malia will be cheering for Ty}{They weren't very happy at this point}










7 comments:
how fun lex! Malia looks just like mitch I can't believe it. But she is way cuter than mitch. haha! Ty is seriously so cute I love the pics on the plane. and ALL the others too! I met Christine, your sister in law. they live around the corner from us! You will have to come up and visit!
COME BACK!!!!! We had so much fun with you guys are were TOTALLY Surprised!!!! We had No idea we and Ty man were coming! Loved it! I can't wait to get the babies together again this summer, go swimming, maybe ride the horse, lay by the pool! Just think how big they both are going to be in about 3 months! Crazy! Thanks for coming out! Love you guys
What a fun surprise! I love all the pictures you took.. you are becoming quite the little photographer!
That is such a great surprise!! How fun!! Those sure are cute little cousins! How fun that they are so close in age!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
So fun to go see family! And sounds like he was a trooper on his first little airplane ride. Such cute pictures! He is seriously the happiest little guy!!
How fun!!!! What cute little cusins! Ty has the cutest smile ever!! Love the picture of you two on the airplane.
Play dates are in the future for our little guys! :)
how fun to surprise them! I can't believe how much malia and ty look alike! i love all the fun pics!
Post a Comment