Saturday, March 6, 2010

Allergies

We gave Ty a little lick of Dev's smoothie...bad idea. He puckered up and spit it out, started sneezing, then started to rash and get hives(this is when I took the pictures). A couple hours later his eyes puffed up like on the movie Hitch. He didn't look like the same kid! I was freaking out, but the Dr said to just watch him. His eyes were puffy until the next day. No more smoothies for Ty.

6 comments:

Marcie said...

Oh Lexie, that would freak me out! Poor little guy. You should click on my blog and on the link to CLyde and Mik'L and see the pictures of her little boys allergic reaction! Its so sad!
and yay I get to work with you this week!

Anonymous said...

poor baby! We miss him soooo much!

Lainee said...

That is crazy! Poor little guy. Glad he is ok!

Jennifer L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer L said...

That is so sad, poor Ty. Do you think it's the milk or the "smoothie mix" that he's allergic to? I'm so sorry. Hope he's doing much better now.

Jorgensen's said...

SCARY!