Monday, March 8, 2010

Fighting Sleep

This little man fights sleep so bad if he's being held.



There's nothing sweeter than when he falls asleep on me. I love him so much.
{He was 6 months on Saturday! CRAZY how fast time is going}

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I love when he falls asleep on me! It's my favorite thing...that little cuddle bug! CUTE picture of you, too!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

That little one is so stinking adorable! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Seems like you were just announcing that you were prego. It was great to see you the other day, you are looking GREAT! Garr said he had to do a double take ;). We definitely need to get together.

Erin said...

6 months already!!? That has gone by fast. What a darling picture of the two of you. That one should be framed!

Gretchen said...

Oh my little man! I love him so much! I just want to cuddle him in that picture! Mmmmm...I LOVE him!

Kellie said...

I love the second picture down with his eyes barely open haha. I can't get over how cute he is! He looks so much like his momma!

Nat B. said...

Nothing better than a cuddley baby :)
Hope all is well for you and your cute family.