Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{July 1st}

Ty and I got home from cheer camp on Thursday, he took a nap, we got ready, and went to the Gunlock Rodeo. Ever since I was a little girl we've gone to the Gunlock Rodeo over 4th of July (with the exception of a couple years). My dad and Mitch used to always rope in it, but now that Mitch's fingers are more important he's had to give it up. We got to watch my Dad rope in the Mugging, but left before he roped in the team roping (that was at 12 am). Ty LOVED the rodeo. He just smiled and squealed at the cows and horses.



 -This was his face as he watched the rodeo...so concentrated-
 -We're so happy to have these guys home with us for a while. Ty loves his cousin Malia-
 -Ty loves Cam SO SO much. He just squeals, smiles, and laughs at him all the time-
 -Just watching the rodeo on Grandma's lap-
 -Cam caught a bunny in the chicken chase(there was one bunny)-
 -Ty loved it and wanted to pull its hair out-
 -Ty's first sucker...he LOVED it. Sucked it all the way down to the tootsie-
 -Malia is the funniest little girl. We love her-
 -Dad roping the steer, Cody Young doing the mugging. 3rd place!-

4 comments:

Kyler and Hillary said...

I love rodeos! what a fun tradition you guys have. And I can't believe you coach cheer! So cool! I miss our cheer days - but it makes me sad that they don't go to utah state anymore...haha. Well Ty is so dang cute in every single picture I just love that little boy!

Anonymous said...

My friend Nancy is the luckiest gal around - she has the cutest grandkids!!

Jorgensen's said...

I was so sad I missed the burro race this year! Last year Brian wouldn't let me do it because I was 7 months pregnant so i made him promise me he would do it with me this year... AND WE DIDN'T! lol we had to go to a fam reunion! maybe next year! lol

RaCHeL said...

Aren't traditions the greatest?! I love rodeos. I can't stop laughing over Ty's facial expressions! :) He is the cutest!