{July 5}
We decided to head to Baker Reservoir and go fishing last week. Ty didn't love the life jacket, but loved being outside. He saw a big bird in the sky and just kept watching it and squeeling at it. He is such a boy. He's going to be Grandpa's little fishing buddy.
{Just cruising on the "Fish Dance"}
{Dad, Dev, and Mitch fishing (Mitch always has a finger up his nose)}
{Me, Robyn, and the babies}
{Ty absolutely loved the jerky. It ended up being raw on the end. ha}
{Robyn caught the first fish}
{Waiting for Robyn's fish to get it in the net}
{Ty and Grandma...wouldn't let go of the jerky}
{Pure concentration}
{The driver...and fishing at the same time}
{Little Malia just playing in the boat...she wasn't having the life jacket}





6 comments:
I'm from there and I have never seen or been to baker reservoir haha. ok kyler is telling me in my ear right now that I have seen it...we went camping right there one time..but we got there when it was dark so I do not remember! But seriously - i didn't know this existed. ha!
Fun! Love all the pictures!
We love it there too! In fact, its Mackay's favorite camping/fishing spot ever. Your family is so cute all together!!
Your cute family is always doing something so fun together! Looks like a beautiful place to be!
Are you kidding me??? What is in my mouth in that picture? Ha! Looks like I have a marble in there! You are NOT suppose to put those kind of pictures on your nlog!
Looks like fun!
BTW- send me your email address to mardimiller@yahoo.com and I'll add you to my blog...
Post a Comment