Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cheer Camp

{June 28-July 1}
Ty was so lucky and got to go with me to Cheer Camp last week. We went to the JW Marriott Resort Camp in Las Vegas. Ty was such a trooper...everyone just kept saying what a good baby he was. He was definitely outnumbered by the girls. I guess he's just starting early flirting with the cheerleaders.

The Girls
-This was just one of the waterfalls at the resort...It was so pretty!-
The Top Banana was the award for the most spirited team of the day...It looks like Ty is crying, but he was LOVING this toy! He didn't lack in attention from the girls either.
-The girls and Ty and their instructor Steven-
-We were given time to go to the pool...so much fun-
-Ty took baths in the sink because I didn't want to lean clear over in the jacuzzi tub-
-Just watching the girls and eating his puff treats-
-The moms helped A TON with Ty...I was so thankful for them-
-He was pretty intrigued with the Poms-

-Now that he's active he gets hurt a lot. He fell and hit the chair he was standing up to and got his first fat lip...poor baby-
-The girls did awesome. They won 4 trophys and 2 water jugs.-
Coaches: Me, Kirsten, Sheryl

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

How nice to be able to take him with you! Looks like he quite enjoyed himself too :)

Jorgensen's said...

I'm sad to see Kirsten didn't have on her sexy bikini!