Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girls Day

{July 23}

We had a girls day last week.
We started by walking into Cafe Rio for lunch, but the line was way too long.
We ended up at Durangos.
Thought we'd go into Old Navy really quick because they had a big sale.
That really quick turned into 2 1/2 hours finding clothes for everyone for family pictures.
Who woulda thought Old Navy? ha 
The babies had fun playing in the shopping cart for a while.
Ty finally fell asleep on my shoulder.
  
Our next stop was The Sweet Tooth Fairy.
Just after we were all saying we needed to eat better.
None of us had been here before.
We got 4 cupcakes to share.
YUM...all I need to say.
Next stop...the mall.
Went in a couple stores, then headed down to Claire's.
Malia got pretties!
She didn't even know what was coming.
She only cried for just a second and then didn't seem to care.
She hasn't bothered them ever since.
She looks SO cute with her pretty earings!

{Just getting her ears marked in the right spots and waiting}
{Big tears right after}

We finished the day by meeting all of our boys at Pizza Factory.
It was a fun day.
But having girls day is a lot more work with babies.

3 comments:

Mels said...

How fun. You're right, doing anything with babies is a lot more work! :) I'm so sorry Ty got sick. I can't believe that rash all over his body! Poor little guy. Hopefully he is all better.

Gretchen said...

It was a fun day together! I love doing anything that is a 'grils day'!! I just love being with my sisters and momma! I am glad that we can have so much fun together...even when we are circling the parking lot when it is 112* outside!! Ha!

RaCHeL said...

Girls Days are always needed! But ya having kids along is a lot of work! ;) Old Navy sure does surprise ya every now & then with really cute things!