{July 6}
I can't believe Ty is already 10 months old!
He is so much fun...each stage just keeps getting better.
He's all over the place
Which means he's into everything he can open!
I love the sound of his little hands crawling on the tile floor.
He LOVES balls.
He has started to throw them to us and thinks it's so much fun.
He got his first 2 teeth June 26.
His first top tooth broke through July 9,
and 2nd top one broke through July 12.
He looks like such a big boy with his teeth now!
He squeals so loud when he's excited.
He gives mommy kisses all of the time
Sometimes gives kisses to other people. :)
He's officially on Soy Formula.
I wasn't even sad to stop nursing because I was so lopsided and he started biting...hard....then laughing.
He's naughty...laughs so hard when I tell him "No".
He LOVES when one of us hold him and chase each other around the house.
He's been sleeping through the night for about a month.
I had to let him cry it out for a few nights...it was hard but worth it.
He's the best boy.
I feel so lucky to be his mommy.
-He was crawling after his ball and got stuck inside the chair. haha-

1 comment:
He makes me smile just to think about him:) I love this baby so much! These pictures make me laugh...thinking of him squealing while he throws me the ball makes me happy:) Seriously...he is the sweetest, happiest baby! I LOVE HIM!
Post a Comment