Monday, June 21, 2010

Nap?

This little boy hasn't wanted to go to sleep very good lately.
He has figured out how to sit up and pull himself up on his crib.
Sometimes it's way more fun to play in bed than sleep.
Notice the mobile is now gone...
He pulled it down on himself the other day.
I took these after he slept for a good 10 minutes.
(Don't worry he still naps good sometimes too...I think he's just more interested in other things sometimes)
 Actually...as I type this he's in his room talking. He's been in bed for at least 20 minutes.
 
{Such tired eyes...I love those tired eyes}

He has reached some milestones this past week.
May be the reason he doesn't want to nap.
He's full on crawling everywhere and thinks he's big.
He pulls himself up to the furniture sometimes and usually looks at us with a big smile or laughs because he thinks he's pretty cool.
He's sleeping through the night! He sleeps from 8:30 until 6:30 or 7
...sometimes he'll go until 8 if we're lucky.

Have I mentioned that he prefers one breast over the other?
...well it's become a problem and I'm almost dried up on the left.
This means I need a bra with 2 different cup sizes.
I've tried formula this week(he has to have soy due to his dairy allergy).
He absolutely hated it!
Bought goat's milk powder today and we'll try it tomorrow.
I heard it tastes the most like mother's milk.
I just want him to be getting enough, and I don't think I have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malia can't wait to be in St. George her Ty. She loves to play with other kids that are her same age that she can be a rugrat with! It will be so fun to watch them interact with each other! Oh I can't wait!

Kyler and Hillary said...

This cracks me up! He is seriously the cutest little thing! I love him!

Gretchen said...

I La-la-Love his sleepy eyes!! I want to kiss him right now!!