{Ty helped me open presents...he even gave me stuff to make s'mores}
{We ate Jimmy Johns by the pool...it was perfect weather!}
{Then we swam. Ty even took a nap and I got to lay on a raft for a while}
{Ate my favorite cake and had ice cream}
{The boys were loving Charlie and the Chocolate factory...the original}
{We went to Samurai 21 for dinner...this was Ty's face when the fire went off}
{Take 2...got it!}
{Determined...got that one too}
{cheesecake to top it off}
{My boy was so sweet all day}
{My cute family ready to go home and go to bed}
I couldn't have asked for a better day!
Thanks everyone for making it so great!



10 comments:
Happy Birthday! You sure did a lot of fun things to celebrate! :)
Happy 23rd Lexie! I am so glad the day was wonderful! You just keep getting prettier and prettier day by day!
Malia can't wait to go swimming with little man! he's so cute! oh, and Happy Birthday! See you in a week.
Happy Birthday Lex~! It looks like you had a wonderful day. Your little guy is growing so fast- he's such a cutie!
I'm SO glad you had a fun b-day Lexie! Sounds like a perfect day. That little Ty is such a doll. You are so beautiful Lex and you have a beautiful family! Life just keeps getting better, doesn't it!? :)
How fun, sounds like a it was a great day! I can't believe what a good mix Ty is of you and your husband, he's getting so big!
happy late birthday lexie lu! i can't beleive I still haven't seen that child... next time I come down, i am coming straight over!
it was a perfect day!!! happy birthday!!! love ya tonz!!!
I should have wished you a happy birthday when I saw you... Sorry! It sounds like the perfect day to me!
Thanks so much for watching my kids on YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! You really are the BEST sister ever!! I am so glad that you had such a good birthday! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!! I LOVE all of your pictures! They are darling!! I especially love the ones of Mom and Dad catching the shrimp in their mouths! That is priceless!! haha!!
Post a Comment