I had my 5 year class reunion last night. It was...interesting. It just didn't seem like anybody really changed much. I think the next one will be more fun. I wish more people would have come. It's always fun to see friends though.
{Kristy Hunt, Ashlye (Leavitt) Blake and baby Kendyl, Megan (Stanley) Wiest and baby Aubree, Lindsey (Esplin) Robinson, Anjuli Tuscano, Aubree (Allan) Vogt, Me, Lainee (Cooper) Read, Kellie (Neighbor) Stillson, Casey Williams}
Love all of these girls
{My 2 best friends}
TOP: {Kellie, Aubree, me} {Me, Jake Hurst}
BOTTOM: {Me, Tianna Bristol} {Anjuli, me, Aubree}
{...yeah we're still weird}
I wish I would have taken more pictures...oh well though. It was fun to see these guys.

4 comments:
such cute friends! You look DARLING!!!!
Fun! :)
BTW Love your new blog look! Way cute.
You look cute! So skinny!
So cute!! You are all still as darling as ever!
Post a Comment