I LOVE this boy so much! He made our anniversary so much fun. I worked all day, my mom watched Ty all day(and even took him to the Dr.), and Dev worked and made the yummiest dinner for me.
He told me Tuesday he had everything planned and so I didn't need to worry.
I got home from work and feeding Ty at my mom's to this Table setting...I must add Dev isn't the cook at our house, so this was a big deal. :) He had tried to find the stuff to make miso salmon (one of my all-time favorite meals...it's from Cheesecake Factory), but couldn't find the stuff needed for it in St. George.
He ended up making a yummy maple/orange glazed salmon. It was SO good! I loved it.
We ate dinner and hurried to the movie "Letters to Juliet". It was cheesy...but I loved it.
After the movie we got frozen yogurt at Golden Spoon.
Then rushed home to see our little Ty fast asleep and My mom had cleaned up all of our dishes.
She's the best!
I'm so lucky to have Devan in my life. I love him more now than I thought I could. I can't wait for the many years to come!

7 comments:
I love stories like this because it shows just how tender and thoughtful the men in our lives are! That was so sweet of Devan!!! Congrats to you and him and three years - and the infinite amount to come!
happy anniversary!
that salmon looks yummy...way to go devan
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! We love you guys and are glad you had a nice evening alone together! They are few and far between but very well needed! can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Love you
Cute! Happy Anniversary to you guys! :)
Congrats you two! Sounds like it was a nice day. you two are great!
So cute. We love hubbies that do things like this for us - that's for sure! Happy Anniversary to you both.
Post a Comment