We went to the Visitor's Center at the temple for family night. It was fun to just walk around and relax.
We wanted to see a movie so they took us to this little theater, but I guess it was the wrong theater because the movie never came on. We finally decided to just go walk around and saw where the movie had just gotten over. ha I guess we have a reason to go back again now.
{This is while we were waiting for the "movie"}
{I love the St. George Temple}
{We walked around and sat on the benches}
{Ty saw some kids walking around and loved it...he loves kids}
I'm so thankful for my little family



4 comments:
JEALOUS! I miss my temple. Provo just doesn't do it for me. :) Cute little fam. Love the new background.
How fun! I wish we had a temple close enough for us to go to and have family nights! I love all the pictures. Little man is so BIG!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys!
So fun! I just can't believe how stinkin cute your little man is! I wish we lived close to you guys so our dudes could be friends. Kade LOVES other kids so much too! He is also having some of the same problems with eating...he didn't gain anything since is 6 month apt either just like Ty. Kade is only 17 and half lbs at 10 months...he is my skinny man and I miss his chub!
Your little boy is so cute!
Post a Comment