Sunday, January 24, 2010

MMM...MMM...Good

Ty LOVES...
Sweet potatoes
Bananas
Doesn't love Peas...but he'll eat them
Rice cereal made with apple juice.

He HATES...
squash
apple sauce
rice cereal made with breast milk or water
{He gags and dry heaves...then spits it out}



He couldn't get enough sweet potatoes...he loved them.
He eats the whole thing every time.
I can't believe he's already this big. It makes me sad.

6 comments:

Skye said...

i can't get enought of him and the faces he pulls when he eats! he is too fun!

Whitney Shurtz said...

I love it Lex!! He is so stinking cute! Glad that he likes veges....Bodey hates veges...all kinds. My fault though, I fed him way to many fruits at first. Ty is growing so fast and I still have yet to meet him. Hopefully soon! Give him a little kiss for me! Miss ya.

Kyler and Hillary said...

Lex I am starting baby food this week. why am I so nervous? I might be calling you if it doesn't go so well. He is the cutest thing!

Dayna said...

What a handsome little guy Ty is! I especially love the first pic!

So where do you find all your cute boy stuff? I haven't found hardly anything worth buying yet (at least in STG).

BJ and Amber said...

Feeding babies is so much fun...Carly is the same way with the rice cereal, loves it with apple juice, hates it with breast milk - I've only done that once because I had some in the fridge - and, I was the one gagging over it! haha. Ty is such a cutie and getting so big, and YES we do need to get together more often!

Melissa said...

FUN! I love feeding Cohen baby food. He loves it. Ty is such a cutie! Gosh, I need to meet him and snuggle him so bad.