Lex he's so dang cute! I NEED to snuggle him so bad. Aren't they just the funnest?! I can't get enough of Cohen. Everyday is just great, even the hard long ones. Cute baby boy!
Ohhh, That is the cutest little ducky I have ever seen!! You have LOTS of new posts since I last looked!! I love the Frog Face picture!!! He is the funniest little man!! He made me laugh in that pic! I love him!
So many cute pics of little Ty! What a doll. My favorite baby pics are the ones of Kenny asleep with them. Too precious! I love seeing your blog - it makes me so excited about a little boy!
Love all your pics! That duck towel is darling, the frog pic is classic, and asleep with his dad is perfect. Don't you wish you could just freeze time on days like that?
6 comments:
Lex he's so dang cute! I NEED to snuggle him so bad. Aren't they just the funnest?! I can't get enough of Cohen. Everyday is just great, even the hard long ones. Cute baby boy!
ohh soo dang sweet! I love your little ducky!
Ohhh, That is the cutest little ducky I have ever seen!! You have LOTS of new posts since I last looked!! I love the Frog Face picture!!! He is the funniest little man!! He made me laugh in that pic! I love him!
So many cute pics of little Ty! What a doll. My favorite baby pics are the ones of Kenny asleep with them. Too precious! I love seeing your blog - it makes me so excited about a little boy!
Love all your pics! That duck towel is darling, the frog pic is classic, and asleep with his dad is perfect. Don't you wish you could just freeze time on days like that?
I'm going to scan the picture of you in the bucket with the duck....Ty looks just like YOU in that picture!
Post a Comment