{Jan. 19}
Ty rolled for the first time when I put him down to sleep at 4am on Jan. 19. I put him on his belly and he just pushed with his right arm and rolled right over. He had a huge smile looking up at me.
Ty rolled for the first time when I put him down to sleep at 4am on Jan. 19. I put him on his belly and he just pushed with his right arm and rolled right over. He had a huge smile looking up at me.
6 comments:
He can't be big enough to roll yet!? Wasn't he just born yesterday? :)
Oh good job little Ty!! Now you need to move to Provo to teach your buddy Bowen how to do that! What a cutie!
4am?? Is he still sleeping well for you at night? I remember staying up til 4 trying to get palo to sleep...tiring!
You are the cutest... It is so adorable how everything is already scrapbooked almost before it happens! What a great mom! I have been wondering where you two are?!? If you are in St.George you and your cute hubby should come to our game nights. You'd be great additions!
Go Ty! Now that he's on the move, there will be no stopping him! By the way, thanks so much for the present. I love the earings and necklace that you sent. You are so thoughtful!
Post a Comment