{Jan. 6}
My baby boy's stats at 4 months
Weight: 15 lbs. 2.5 oz. - 56%
Length: 25.5 in. - 71% (He's getting taller)
Head: 15.7 in - 6%
My baby boy's stats at 4 months
Weight: 15 lbs. 2.5 oz. - 56%
Length: 25.5 in. - 71% (He's getting taller)
Head: 15.7 in - 6%
-I found him sleeping like this on my bed the other day while I was getting ready.-He still hasn't rolled over.
-He laughs all the time.
-He wears 6-9 month onesies(they're getting small though).
-He wears size 2 diapers..but I think we're gonna get the 3 next time.
-He has taken formula...but prefers mommy's milk(yay)
-He loves his mom and dad...but I think his dad the most. :(
-He loves to be home.
-He has started waking up more in the night again because he's hungry.
-We tried solids to help him sleep, but he gagged.
-He does better in the car now.
-He wears size 3-6 and 6-12 month clothes.
-He has started grabbing everything.
-He always has on a bib(my kids were never going to wear bibs) because he still spits up 24/7.
-He loves to grab his bib and pull it into his mouth.
-He has started realizing he can kick and splash in the bath...and he loves it.
-He likes noise/chaos...is usually just puts him right to sleep.
-He's so cuddly and I just love it.
2 comments:
what? almost in size 3 diapers? wow. i still have ivy in them...although once we're out - i'll probably put her in 4.
love the rice cereal pictures!
He is getting so big!!!! Oh we love that boy! haha I love the pictures with the rice cereal!!! I think it is so funny to see pictures of kids when they have it for the first time! None of them are ever to sure about it. I can't wait to see him again.... I hope its soon! Love you guys! Give Ty kisses from his aunt and uncle!
Post a Comment